Whether its development, renovation, project or construction management, a value-adding focus sets us apart.
Our Development Management service takes in consideration everything a successful development needs. Our scope of work includes several or all of the following management activities, depending on the project’s requirements.
- Financial feasibility analysis, including financial modeling.
- Project equity and debt financing.
- Design and engineering team selection.
- Strategic positioning, including assistance with brand/operator selection and negotiation.
- Project and venture level accounting, cash flow forecasting and financial reporting.
Project Management is at the core of Black Palm Development’s expertise. For us nothing goes unnoticed, even the slightest
and seemingly trivial tasks matter to us. Our project management service encompasses some or all of the following:
- Design program consultation and analysis.
- Construction feasibility analysis, including parametric construction cost estimating.
- Pre-development management, including infrastructure analysis, permitting and utility applications.
- Design and engineering consultant selection and management, including contract negotiation.
- Project management systems, including budget and schedule production and control and project status reporting.
- Project cost accounting.
- Contractor and consultant payment application review and recommendation.
- Lender and equity investor draw funding request documentation.
- FF&E and OS&E purchasing agent selection and management.
- Operator interface, including technical services, pre-opening and operator turnover.
- Punch list and project close-out management and administration.
Our Construction Management Service groups everything a new development needs from scratch, considering its planning and design phase all the way to its delivery. Our approach typically includes the following:
Planning, Design & Pre-construction Phase
- Construction cost estimating for plans as they evolve into the DD and CD phases.
- Advising the Architect and Owner of construction methods, materials, and structural components as the project plans mature.
- Working with local and national subcontractors to advance the cost estimating.
- Working with subcontractors to provide value engineering opportunities for the project.
Construction & Delivery Phase
- Provide onsite construction administration, supervision and coordination.
- Developing and maintaining construction schedules.
- Processing Change Orders initiated by the Owner
- Establishing safety protocols for the project and site.
- Establish quality control systems for the project and site.
- Initiate and manage the close-out process. Providing the initial punch lists for the project, coordination of turnover activities with the operator and obtaining all operating manuals, warranty information, and as-built information for the project.
Turn Key Renovation
Black Palm Development offers owners and operators a full range of Project and Construction Management renovation solutions. Properly managing the construction of an operating hotel or resort for a luxury project during a renovation is critical to its success. Our team is very knowledgeable and considerate of the operations requirements that are needed for luxury hotels.
This Scope includes:
- Preparation of the design process to ensure the clients vision/goals are achieved.
- Budget the overall project, including FF&E, design costs, construction, and other soft costs.
- Manage the vendor and subcontractor selection process.
- Complete project close-out.